NDC Exchange API
Developed and hosted by SITA and ATPCO, NDC Exchange is a community-driven marketplace for airlines and travel sellers who want to create offers and distribute them directly to customers.
What makes NDC Exchange different? NDC Exchange translates messages from any API or schema they are based on. Whether you are an airline or travel seller using a pre-NDC API (OTA & Open Axis) or you are still developing your API, the exchange has you covered.
Please visit the product page to learn more about NDC Exchange.
Explore the NDC Exchange API to see how many of its benefits you can take advantage of:
- Access online documentation, test data, and assess development needs for your own application
- Test your existing API to validate the core functionality and build strength
- View interface specifications: schemas, SOAP, WSDL, and end points
- Experiment with functions: shopping, booking, seats availability, pricing, baggage, ancillaries, and more
- Troubleshoot error response codes and avoid potential expensive application rewrites
- Use real-life examples to test your concepts and find new ways to use your API
- Innovate faster by interacting with your partner's API
- View logs and traces to better understand workflows and scenarios that are tested by others
Click on the button below to request access to the NDC Exchange Sandbox.
When access is granted, login to Developer.aero and access to the Sandbox documentation will be available from this page
SITA INC and ATPCO were granted “NDC Capable”, Level 3 status for NDC-based solution, NDC Exchange, under the NDC Certification Program. This status recognizes the deployments using Offer and Order management messages whose schemas are compliant with the standard NDC message schema, version PADIS 15.2. For more information on NDC Certification Program, please visit IATA’s website.